Race to the King 2018 – Participant Information Hub
Monthly emails – Here’s a recap of the emails we’ve sent you:
November: Welcome to Race to the King 2018!
January: Time to book parking and shuttles
February: It’s time to get those training shoes on
Useful Information – Find all the useful documents and links on the Race here:
Cutting out single-use plastics
Volunteer on the event
All information on pit stops will be published in May 2018 before the Race.
You will have selected your start time when you registered. To find this time please check your confirmation email.
Guide to PR coverage
We know that lots of you have fantastic stories and are in touch with your local newspapers and radio stations. Therefore, we have put together some guidelines to help you achieve the most effective coverage. Please click here for these guidelines.
Click here to explore a range of exclusive discounts and offers available to you.
Training – Read some great tips and advice for taking on the Race:
- 10 tips for winter running
- The newbies guide to ultramarathons
- How to train for your first ever ultra marathon
- 7 tips for training in winter
- Top 10 tips for avoiding sports injuries
- Nutrition tips – Walking
- Nutrition tips – Running
- Nutrition for fuelling your body for the challenge – blog by Portia Rees-Jones
- 15 effective cool down exercises
- Hydration techniques for an ultra marathon
- 10 ultra marathon tips
- To stretch or not to stretch
- Training and planning – Walking
- Ultra-running hydration facts
- Blister guide